What a year it has been! The annual search trends list released by Google showed Sports, exercise and entertainment were in the most search questions and phrases, showing people are keen to get back out and moving again, and the knitted gloves worn by Sanders, a former US presidential candidate, at Joe Biden’s inauguration ensured that searches for mittens reached a global high!
At Spacestor, we've reflected back on what we have achieved and feel proud of what we've achieved, with lots to celebrate, So without further ado, let’s raise a glass and toast to our favourite moments from throughout the year!
From brand new locations across the world to virtual events and tours, the last year has been very busy and we've loved that we have been able to get involved in the physical events again! 2021 will definitely be a year to remember, and here are some of our favourite moments:
- Opened a brand new design centre in Chicago USA and one in Manchester UK, as well as upgrading our London space. We feel great about being able to service the local markets in more design hubs around the World.
- Events came back, from Clerkenwell Unlocked to Neocon 2021, Palm Springs to Workspace Design Show London, we were so happy to be part of them all!
- Launched several new products, with Verandas meeting room being one of our biggest product launches yet, we released 5 new products for today's modern, adaptable workplace.
- Issued Declare labels on our core product ranges
- Continued with our Insights Live and we launched our mini insights series to keep hearing from global industry thought-leaders on how to get the best from today's workspaces.
We hope you enjoyed our wrap up of 2021, we want to thank everyone we have worked with over the last year, and a huge thanks to all our expert panellists and guests that have joined us for our live and virtual events! A massive shout-out to our clients, colleagues and partners for their support this year and here's to 2022!